Begin with a tour at Artisanal village to have an insight into Creole culture and architecture by visiting the local craft village for an opportunity to purchase local souvenirs, viewing Creole houses and meeting local artisans making their crafts. Then we will visit the Takamaka Bay Rhumerie for a paid guided visit of the distillery and rum tasting. Our next stop will be the Anse Royale beach which is popular due to its spectacular white, sandy beach which slopes gently into the sea. Then we will travel high up in the tropical forest to the Jardin Du Roi a picturesque location nestle in an area known as Domaine de L’enfoncement at Anse Royale which is a working plantation built around a traditional homestead with 25 hectares of lush greenery that is part nature reserved part botanical garden and part spice garden. After lunch at Jardin Du Roi you will travel to Police bay and Intendance beach which is considered the most beautiful beach on Mahe.
- This is a Private Tour, only for you to go in a private vehicle (including pick up and drop off from anywhere in Seychelles)
As part of this tour you will visit many interesting and exciting sights in one day:
- Artisanal Village
- Takamaka Bay Distillery
- Anse Royale Beach
- Jardin Du Roi
- Intendance Beach
- Takamaka Beach
The full day includes:
- Pick up and drop off from any hotel/ place of accommodation anywhere in Seychelles.
- Full Transportation to all the sights.
- A personal driver guide to show you around and inform you one each of the sight.
- All along, you will travel in maximum convenience in an air- conditioned family car/ minivan (for bigger groups), with an experienced driver guide to show you around.
Additional information regarding the Tour:
Start & End times:
- Duration: The duration of the private Heritage tour is 4 hours
- This private tour is offered from Monday to Saturday Except Sunday for Cruise Ship
- Departure time: 10:00 am from your hotel / place of accommodation
- Return time: 14:00 pm back to your hotel / place of accommodation
(Upon request it is possible to start or finish the tour in a different time)
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
- Up to 4 Passengers
- Up to 5 Passengers
- Up to 6 Passengers
- Up to 7 Passengers
About the drivers:
- All drivers speak fluent English and French. The drivers, citizens of Seychelles, will be happy to provide you with information about Seychelles and each of its sights.
- All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
The private tour is done in a private car / minivan (for bigger groups) and includes full transportation to all the sights, pick up and drop off from any hotel in Seychelles and a driver to show you around.
The Transportation prices are Per Vehicle (and not per person). You can choose the vehicle type according to the number of passengers in your group.
The above transportation prices are per vehicle and not per person.
Entry Tickets + Lunch (excludes entry tickets fees to all the sights as part of this tour as well as lunch).