Begin with a tour of the capital, Victoria, by visiting the Sir Selwyn-Selwyn Clark Market and the Clock Tower then drive to the Botanical Garden then to La Louise View Point to have a panoramic view of Victoria then you will visit the Eden Island to discover modern architecture of Seychelles. Your next stop will be the Artisanal Village to have an insight into Creole culture and architecture by visiting the local craft village for an opportunity to purchase local souvenirs, viewing Creole houses and meeting local artisans while making their crafts. Then you will have a chance to visit the Takamaka Bay distillery there after the Anse Royale beach where you can lunch at one of the restaurants on the way.
This is a Private Tour, only for you to go in a private vehicle (including pick up and drop off from anywhere in Seychelles)
As part of this tour you will visit many interesting and exciting sights in one day:
- Victoria Market
- Botanical Garden
- View Point
- Eden Island
- Artisanal Village
- Takamaka Bay
- Anse Royale Beach
The half day tour includes:
- Pick up and drop off from any hotel/ place of accommodation anywhere in Seychelles.
- Full Transportation to all the sights.
- A personal driver guide to show you around and inform you one each of the sight.
- All along, you will travel in maximum convenience in an air- conditioned family car/ minivan (for bigger groups), with an experienced driver guide to show you around.
Additional information regarding the Half day east tour:
Start & End times:
- Duration: The duration of the private Heritage tour is 4 hours
- This private tour is offered from Monday to Saturday Except for cruise ship on Sunday
- Departure time: 10:00 am from your hotel / place of accommodation
- Return time: 14:00 pm back to your hotel / place of accommodation
(Upon request it is possible to start or finish the tour in a different time)
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
- Up to 4 Passengers
- Up to 5 Passengers
- Up to 6 Passengers
- Up to 7 Passengers
About the drivers:
- All drivers speak fluent English and French. The drivers are citizens of Seychelles, will be happy to provide you with information about Seychelles and each of its sights.
- All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
- The private tour is done in a private car / minivan (for bigger groups) and includes full transportation to all the sights, pick up and drop off from any hotel in Seychelles and a driver to show you around.
The Transportation prices are Per Vehicle (and not per person). You can choose the vehicle type according to the number of passengers in your group.
The above transportation prices are per vehicle and not per person.
Entry Tickets + Lunch (excludes entry tickets to all the sights as part of this tour as well as the lunch.